We are dedicated to working with your family to help you make the necessary decisions to meet your needs. We realize that each person is unique; therefore, we tailor our services to meet the individual needs of you and your family. You will receive specialized attention from the moment you contact us until well after the funeral service.
During your time of loss, we will provide the comfort of gently guiding you through all the steps of planning a funeral. We offer traditional at-need services, cremation, pre-planning, and casket and vault selection. We pride ourselves in serving families with complete, personalized funeral arrangements. Serving all faith traditions. Religious and non-religious celebrations of life are arranged with the utmost dignity and respect to the families we are honored to serve.
• Monument selection
• Military honors for veterans
• Music selections
• Visitation and arrangements
• Funeral Services available at the funeral home or area churches
• Graveside or chapel service
• Cemetery arrangements
• Direct burial
• Cremation Services
• Assist family in contacting churches, newspapers, insurance company, veteran’s benefits, etc.
• Personal attention from a Funeral Director to the family
• Individual attention to specific wishes, customs or religious considerations
• Comfortable facility with ample parking for your convenience.
• Handicap accessibility
In order to offer a higher level of comfort to those attending the funeral, we suggest adding some personal touches. These may include:
• A photo collage of your loved one’s life
• A video tribute to bring their personality to the service
• Special music to soften the mood
• Memorabilia which was special to your loved one